Your resume is the single most important thing that will decide whether you get multiple consulting interviews or none.
Most candidates think they have a "decent" resume when in reality they make one of the following mistakes:
- They assume that their resume does not need to be tailored specifically for consulting
- They undersell their experiences and accomplishments
- They don't demonstrate the skills and qualities that consulting firms values
- They waste time crafting bullets on things that consulting firms don't care about
- They don't make it easy for a resume reviewer to quickly skim through
Top-tier consulting firms such as McKinsey, BCG, and Bain interview <5% of applicants.
Let us help you turn your resume into a competitive advantage over other candidates. Give yourself the best chance to land multiple consulting interviews.
Unlimited revisions until your resume is in outstanding shape
Personalized feedback based on your unique background and experiences
Quick turnaround time, typically 2 to 3 business days per iteration
Professional review by former McKinsey, BCG, or Bain consultants and recruiters
Extremely helpful feedback!
Money well spent
My resume is due in less than 24 hours. Can you accommodate tight deadlines?
Please email [email protected] to make arrangements. We can transform resumes in as little as a day for an expedited charge.
Who will review my resume?
All of our resume reviewers are former McKinsey, BCG, or Bain consultants and recruiters that have direct experience screening resumes in their firms' recruiting process.
What is your refund policy?
We do not offer refunds for resume review and editing services.